Dr. Gregory Edmonds
Dr. Gregory Edmonds was born in Seattle, Washington. He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Washington State University and his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Edmonds served as a Captain in the United States Air Force, where he completed a general practice residency. Following his commitment to the United States Air Force, Dr. Edmonds attained his Certificate in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from the highly acclaimed University of Miami School of Medicine. Dr. Edmonds has been serving the Ahwatukee area since 1993 and is an active member of the community, where he teaches cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Call 480-598-3006 to schedule your oral surgery consultation with Dr. Edmonds.
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Arizona Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Graduate of the Misch Institute of Dental Implantology
Dr. Barry Berger
Dr. Barry Berger was born in Mt. Kisco, New York. He moved with is family to Houston, Texas while in middle school. After he graduated valedictorian from his high school, he attended Stephen F. Austin University in Nacogdoches, Texas. After four years in Nacogdoches, he graduated Suma Cum Laude as the top biology graduate. Dr. Berger received his medical degree at the University of Texas at Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. He completed his post-graduate training in Anesthesiology at Maricopa Medical Center in 1993. He is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and has been in private practice in Scottsdale and Phoenix since 1993.
Dr. Berger has been the Director of Anesthesiology at Ahwatukee Oral and Maxillofacial
Surgery since 2002 and has assisted Dr. Edmonds in providing extraordinary anesthesia services for people of all ages.